Saturday, September 24, 2011

obsession

i have an obsession for doing things a certain way. can you blame me? i think that doing things should be done a certain way to minimalize wasting time. i try to be efficient. sometimes i have to stop and think that as long as things are done, it doesn 't matter how they get done. just they are done in the same amount of time as i do them and of course done right.  
i have an obsession for food.  i love food. food make me happy.  sometimes if i know im going to have a stressful day i like to start it off with a maple donut. i does help. don't laugh at me.  at the end of the day after a stressful day i like to have an apple pie. food just makes me happy.  i need not to rely on food. it just make me wider and then im mad at myself.
ahhh food... ha ha

No comments: