Tuesday, September 27, 2011

family

family is the support group we have to help us through thick and thin.  am I being selfish when I think about being selective with my family?
a long lost family member made an appearance in my family not too long ago. I use to love this family member I even felt bad for them a long time ago. now I see them and what they really have become of themselves, mostly bad, and i don't feel bad anymore.
everybody had different circumstances in which they were brought up. some bad some good. in the end everyone has a choice: to either follow in the bad footsteps or step out of that make something of yourself.
so i pray and i'll ask everyone else to pray also that my family member finally grow up and move past this stage in life or to please move as far away as possibe and leave us alone.
i have been recreating over and over our interactions for a couple of days now and each time it seems like it was a nightmare. yes it was that bad.

No comments: