Saturday, January 25, 2014

Loving more

In relationships (in my opinion) there is someone who loves more,  gives in more,  forgives more,  and cares more.  Sometimes that's a good thing. .. someone's is a bad thing especially since they start to feel unappreciated.  It wears down on self esteem. 
The dr told me that it was common to see depression after the 6 weeks.  I thought it wasn't my case but last night I actually thought about slitting my wrists. 
I said something and it was taken out of proportion.  All I was asking was some reaffirming of love or some humor.  I was having such a good time.  I was in love.  But I got the opposite.  I got hatred, disgust and rejection.  I feel ashamed to be me.  I feel that I'm failing to a person,  mother and wife. 
I tried to mend things to no avail.  I felt that I seemed to make things worse.  I want to run away.  It hurts so much. 

No comments: